Thursday, December 1, 2011

Digital December!

     I can't seem to get away from using alliterations for my themes. I have not much experience in the digital world when it comes to digital painting and such. So I am going to be busting out the digital like it's no ones business. I'm really looking for input on my work this month, and I mean real input. We could also call this "Get Down and Dirty December" too because I want to hear the critiques, the nitty-gritty. It's nice to hear the fluff, but I also want to hear what is wrong, what looks weird, what can be improved? Thanks to those who have posted in the past, you have no idea how much input helps in the learning process. Enjoy!




I've gotten the impression that quite a few people like this particular
digital piece. So to kick off the Digital month I'm going to make some prints of these.
If any of you would like one, I will print one for you. I just need to you pay for
the printing and material costs and a little bit for the time. It should run around $5 or so.
post on this post, email, facebook, call, text or contact me by any other means
if you are interested.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I might be confused, what does going digital mean? I think the piece looks amazing,did it go digital? (Gosh I feel like an idiot asking...) Explain a bit more please, for my brains benefit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. That is one of the few digital ones I have done in the past. I am just thinking about making prints of this if people want one. It was just something I decided to put up with my intro post.

    ReplyDelete