Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 3: The painting, Charicatures and wings

I'm almost done with Nolan's Painting! I've also included some warm-up caricatures for good Ol' Apartment 6. I drew some wings this week too. This week was a bit sad, so I'm going to post some more sketches and the finished painting during the week. Have a great Thanksgiving!


I still need to add some more shadow in the pants and shirt and I'm going to throw in more sparks, which will look way cool hopefully. And I want to make the helmet more reflective.











1 comment:

  1. Neumann, have you looked at all of your art from your first post leading up to now? Take the time to stalk your self of three months ago.

    You'll see how much you've improved over these short few months--- I know that *I'm* totally thrown. I mean, compare your caricatures in this post to your most recent portraits. There has been a significant development there. Not only in the line work with the brush pen, but also with the believability and the substantiality of the facial structures.

    Your dedication to improving yourself is apparent and is paying off.
    I just wanted to draw your attention to that juncture. Please allow yourself the credit and acclamation you deserve, BRAH!!!

    ReplyDelete