Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Something Stood Out

I saw this when I was camping with my parents and it really stood out to me for some reason. The fact that it was the only dead tree surrounded by living ones made it seem like it was an outcast, or a condemned tree about to be sacrificed or something. I saw this whole little short film flash in my mind of this all happening, coupled with intense music that builds up to the climax of course. Someday, this will happen.

Done in watercolor with my sweet niji watercolor brush pens!
The thumbnail is sideways by the way. (I can see you all tilting your
heads at your computers now. hee hee)

I loved how the tree looked like it was on fire.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. You are getting better and better at watercolor. I never saw the actual tree of course, but you did really well to capture the fire-ness of it and stuff. And the thumbnail of the forest scene is beautiful, like a still from a movie or something. I can't wait to see what you make next!

    ReplyDelete