Thursday, April 5, 2012

Figure DrawRings

So I'm starting to put my portfolio together for the animation application. Figure drawing is a big emphasis that they focus on. I've taken two figure drawing classes so far and try to go to as many open sessions as possible. Recently, since I'm only in a drawing for animation class, I have been sitting in on random figure drawing classes throughout the week. These are probably the best ones so far. I feel like I still have a long way to go.



The more I look at this one, the more it feels like the head was
just pasted on there. Ah!




Gesture drawings!



2 comments:

  1. The photos of the drawings don't do your art justice, but they still look great! The two women figures at the bottom are my favorite and the gesture drawings look FANTASTIC together. You arranged them well so each leads the eye to another. You're pretty awesome and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I love your gesture drawings, especially. The lines are really fun:)

    ReplyDelete